Portsmouth High School
Andrew Jarvis Dr
Portsmouth, NH 03801
- Take 95 or the Spaulding Turnpike to the Portsmouth Traffic Circle.
- Take the exit for Rte 1 Bypass South off the traffic circle.
- At the third traffic light, turn left onto Greenleaf Ave.
- At the stop sign, make a very sharp right onto Lafayette Rd (Rte 1 South).
- At the blinking light, make a left onto Andrew Jarvis Dr.
- At the stop sign, turn left on to Summit Ave.
- Follow Summit Ave past two one-way exits on the right and around into the parking lot on the left side of the school.
- Enter the side door and proceed straight down the corridor to the Choir room.
- Alternative drop-off only entrance: Proceed around the back of the building and turn right into the alley by the exterior band room door. Drop off equipment and then find a parking space. Do not not park in any fire lanes!
Rye Junior High School
501 Washington Road
Rye, NH 03870
- From Portsmouth, take Lafayette Rd (Rte 1) south towards Rye Jr High.
- Turn left onto Lang Road (across from Putnam’s Ski, a quarter mile south of Walmart).
- At the end of the road (1.5 miles), turn left on Washington Road.
- Rye Jr High Jr High is immediately on your left.
- Enter at the back side door on the left of the building, down the stairs and straight ahead.
Portsmouth Christian Academy
20 Seaborne Drive
- North on 95 to North on Spaulding Turnpike/Rte 16
- Take exit 6W
- Take right at second light onto Back River Rd
- Drive approximately 1 mile and take right onto Garrison Road
- Go past Elementary School
- Take left into PCA on Seaborne Drive
- Once on Seaborne, go past two big buildings on right, and then turn right as you pass the second one, which is the one we’re in. Parking is plentiful.
Phillips Exeter Academy
Forrestal Bowld Music Center
Exeter, NH 03833
The Music Building is the next to last building on Tan Lane, on the right. The last building is the stone church, which sits on the corner of Front Street and Tan Lane.
The Music Hall
28 Chestnut Street
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Directions on TMH web site
- From Interstate 95, take Exit 7 to Market Street Extension.
- Turn east toward downtown Portsmouth.
- Take the third right, Hanover Street, to the public parking garage or park nearby.1
York High School
1 Robert Stevens Dr
York, ME 03909
- Take Interstate 95 to Maine Exit 7.
- Follow the short spur road East to the traffic light and Route 1.
- Turn left onto Route 1 going North.
- Follow north for approximately 1 mile to next set of lights.
- Turn right onto Old Post Road.
- At approximately 1 mile, turn left onto Ridge Road.
- Turn right (approx. 1/2 mile) onto Webber Road.
- York High School and the athletics fields are on the right. Turn right onto Robert Stevens Drive to enter the parking area. The Main Office is directly inside the doors near the flagpoles. Take a left and keep going until you find the music room.